Monday 8 August 2022

Better position my weather station

 It's a lot of time I didn't write anything on this blog. This is the perfect opportunity to returning on my personal weather station made of a simple electric board and plastic cover.

The problem was the place to put it and if it need to be covered.

I live in a flat on the 5th floor exposed to South-South-West direction: this implies that I receive agood amount of sunlight starting from the second part of the day till the sunset.

For this reason I obtain good quality values starting from the previous night until about noon.

My last update is this:

  • positioning the ws in a internal corner of the balcony (on the left as you exit);
  • cover it with a wooden box;
  • the wall-side exposed and the upper part covered with a sun visor on top on which I placed a plant (just to keep everything blocked).

 

RESULTS:

  • during the summer I have maximum temperature difference during the hottest hours of ca. 5°C/8°C more (that's not good);
  • during the night I have the problem of too many saturation humidity values. 

 

continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment